Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2018 Legislative Day
• Final registration deadline is Thursday, Feb. 1, 2018.
• Click on the Register Now button at right.
• On the following page, skip past the "Are you a member?" button. You do not need to login to this website to register for Legislative Day.
• Select Full Registration if you plan to attend the entire event.
• Select Ala Carte Registration if you plan to attend a portion of the event.
• Call WNPA at 360-344-2938 for registration help.
10:00 – 10:45 a.m. General Meeting Senate Hearing Room 4, Cherberg Building
Report by Rowland Thompson
11:00 – 12:30 p.m. Legislative Leadership Speakers Senate Hearing Room 4, Cherberg Building
12:30 – 1 p.m. LUNCH
1:00 – 2:30 p.m. State Elected Officials Speakers Senate Hearing Room 4, Cherberg Building
2:45 – 3:30 p.m. State Government Speakers Senate Hearing Room 4, Cherberg Building
4:00 – 5:00 p.m. Reception Hosted by Temple of Justice
Chief Justice Mary Fairhurst Reception Room
5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Dinner Hosted by Governor and Mrs. Inslee Governor's Mansion
(Please Bring Photo ID)
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Photo ID required for entry to the Governor's Mansion.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Full registration -- Briefings, Lunch, Supreme Court Reception & Dinner at the Governor's Mansion
Partial Registration -- Supreme Court Reception & Dinner at the Governor's Mansion
Partial Registration -- Briefings, Lunch and Supreme Court Reception Only
Partial Registration -- Briefings & Lunch Only
Partial Registration -- Supreme Court Reception Only